Build a custom module

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jul 4 09:46:04 CEST 2007

baki at enternet.hu wrote:
> I use the makefile from the wiki, it includes -DNDEBUG.
> If I build freeradius and install on a fresh netinst Debian (without freeradius),
> my module works fine. But if I build only the module and use with a preinstalled
> freeradius, I get a segfault.

  As you've said many times.

  The answer won't change.  Build the module using the same method used
to build the server.  Make sure the build flags are the same, include
files, etc.

  It *is* possible, because debian does it.  They have a base FreeRADIUS
packet, and other packages with additional modules.