Plug-in Question

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jul 6 11:49:13 CEST 2007

Stefan Winter wrote:
> It's a long shot, but: wouldn't it make sense to clear the wording for 2.0? I
> know, it would break all existing configs out there, but manually working
> through the config is needed anyways...
> I know that this wording startled me quite a bit when I was new here...

  It's worth doing.

  The problem is we can't call the post-authentication step "authorize",
because that will confuse everyone upgrading from 1.x.

  I think the default configuration should be "pre-auth", "auth", and
"post-auth".  We can still accept "authorize" as a synonym for
"pre-auth" in the short term.