Plug-in Question

George Beitis george.beitis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 19:32:34 CEST 2007

I think its worth making sure that the wordings used correspond to the
proper meaning of the words.  For someone coming from from a background
where authentication means making sure the person says who they say the
are, and authorization making sure that that person is authorized to do
what they want to do, seeing authorization used in a different makes
them confused.  I think it is worth seeing this problem and correcting
the vocabulary used.  People who are using freeradius and have a proper
background should find the adjustment easy i think.

regards
George