SQL IP Pool maximum timeout.

Dave dave at optionsdsl.ca
Sun Jul 8 05:38:02 CEST 2007

Im still having trouble with this problem, I switched the pool key to
NAS port, the expiry time is 24 hours, and it seems after 24 hours, it
wipes all the existing entries from the database, again re-assigning
IP's that are already in use, these IPs could be used indefinitely by
some customers assuming they don't disconnect, I guess the
sqlippool.conf seems to think that the stop packets are lost..?

I can make an attempt at upgrading to 2.0 but Im concerned with downtime
if I cant get the new version up quick enough, how much do the
configuration files need to be changed for the new version?