FR + AD host/ machine/ workstation authentication

Jacob Jarick mem.namefix at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 02:31:43 CEST 2007

> If it's not clear, you don't understand how the configuration files work.

Well yes Alan, thats why I was asking for help on the subject If I was
100% on the subject I wouldnt request conformation or information
would I ?

>  Ah, yes.  There's nothing quite like asking for help and insulting the
project in the same message.

Not everything comment / criticism about free radius is a vieled
insult at you or your work Alan (rolls eyes).
saying the radiusd.conf is touchy is a fail call, since it is and most
people offering help warn / suggest about changing 1 line at a time.