radius & mysql

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Mon Jul 9 15:45:11 CEST 2007

Make the database tables using this script:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/MySQL_DDL_script

Configure connection details (server, username, password) to MySQL in
sql.conf. Make sure that user(name) has appropriate access to the
database.

Find sql entries in radiusd.conf and uncomment them

Ivan Kalik
kalik Informatika ISP