Any successes with Belkin Wireless Access Point.

Garvin Haslett Garvin.Haslett at Emccsoft.com
Mon Jul 9 19:10:56 CEST 2007

I have a tiny test network consisting of a Belkin Wireless Access Point
(FCC: K7SF5D7132A) connected by an ethernet cable to a Windows machine
with an Intel network card.

I'm running FreeRADIUS.net-1.1.5-r0.0.3 and configure the client thus:

client 169.254.188.217 {
	secret		= testing123
	shortname	= belkin-at-garvin
}

When I connect to the AP I can see packets getting through to the
network card using ethereal but nothing appears in the radius.log.

When I disconnect from the AP the device's MAC still appears in the AP's
list and it is reported as being Authenticated!

Can anyone tell me what I have missed in the configuration?

Garvin.