use_tunneled_reply

Eshun Benjamin bkeshun at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 10 18:04:20 CEST 2007

It is explained in the config file.

#  The reply attributes sent to the NAS are
            #  usually based on the name of the user
            #  'outside' of the tunnel (usually
            #  'anonymous').  If you want to send the
            #  reply attributes based on the user name
            #  inside of the tunnel, then set this
            #  configuration entry to 'yes', and the reply
            #  to the NAS will be taken from the reply to
            #  the tunneled request.
            #
            # allowed values: {no, yes}

#  the PEAP module also has these configuration
            #  items, which are the same as for TTLS.

Benjamin K. Eshun