Freeradius 2.0 - vmps feature, accuracies on FreeNAC

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jul 11 08:44:34 CEST 2007

Thomas Dagonnier wrote:
> Would you agree to close that part of the discussion ?

  Fine.

> sorry, this was a late email and I forgot important details like had in
> mind "with additionnal (NAC) features" and the "for windows" is implied
> by the vast majority of windows-based computers.

  wpa_supplicant works on Windows.  It's already been accepted into
nearly all Linux & BSD distributions, too.

> so indeed, the most likely candidates are SecureW2 and open1x/opensea
> xsupplicant, but none of them are there yet.

  Notice how the OpenSEA announcement included a quote from me, and
mentioning FreeRADIUS?

> so there's no plan, but a properly formatted, cleaned version would find
> its place ?

  As always, patches are welcome.

> Would you be open to implement Microsoft's IF-TNCCS-SOH in that context ?

  If someone sends a patch, yes.  I'm too busy to do the work myself.