Interim-Updates

Irina irina at nas.net
Wed Jul 11 22:29:30 CEST 2007

Thank you very much for quick replies.  Our NAS does send Gigawords, great.

I am reading the link Stephan pointed out.

I need to apply it on a live radius server.  Just to be safe, I will ask few
questions, if you don't mind.

1.  Can I issue mysql queries while radius is running?

2.  Can I issue PROCEDURE queries at MYSQL prompt (including comments?), or
should I save it to a file fist then run like
    mysql -uroot -prootpass radius < sql.file

3.  In the document
    Note Don't forget to redefine the delimiter before and after the
procedure or you'll get an error!
is it part of PROCEDURE sql statements.  Or...  not sure what it means
    "to redefine the delimiter"

4.  Do I replace only accounting_update_query
Why asking?  There are other _alt queries.  I don't need to touch them, do
I?

Thanks again.
Irina