Authentication failed

Carlos Jimenez Barranco cjimenez at impala-net.com
Thu Jul 12 13:49:57 CEST 2007

***********************
Mensaje examinado por el antivirus perimetral de Impala Network Solutions
***********-***********

Hello, Stefan:

We have entered this data in radiusd.conf:

# Be VERY careful when editing the following line!
		#
		#ntlm_auth = "/path/to/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key --username=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name:-None}} --challenge=%{mschap:Challenge:-00} --nt-response=%{mschap:NT-Response:-00}"

                ntlm_auth = "/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key
                                 --domain=%{mschap:NT-Domain}
                                 --username=%{mschap:User-Name}
                                 --challenge=%{mschap:Challenge:-00}
                                 --nt-response=%{mschap:NT-Response:-00}"

Maybe, the "intro" after every line is not correct, so we have changed it for:

ntlm_auth = "/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key --domain=%{mschap:NT-Domain} --username=%{mschap:User-Name} --challenge=%{mschap:Challenge:-00}     --nt-response=%{mschap:NT-Response:-00}"

And the problem continues.

Carlos Jimenez Barranco
- Área de Postventa
    Telf. +34 933034139