Interim-Updates

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Fri Jul 13 09:25:16 CEST 2007

> Stephan, we appreciate you efforts, and we always need more people writing
> documentation, but if you could update that page we would appreciate it.

Well, the page isn't a wiki and I am in no way affiliated with the site ops. I
cc'ed their contact address in my previous mail and the registrant of the
domain in this mail, hoping that they'll pick up the advice, but that's about
the only thing I can do.

Greetings,

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER

Stiftung RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingenieur Forschung & Entwicklung

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg