mysql accounting connect speeds

Jeff jeffa at jahelpdesk.com
Mon Jul 16 16:59:35 CEST 2007

I  need to log connect speeds from users

At any rate things working fine from our own carrier globalpops to capture these on the start packet

but Yournetplus for some reason it doesn't work.

I see this info in the update accounting packet so i thought I would modify the update query but It gives errors

anyone know why this is wrong.. it stops right at the AscendDataRate ='26400' for example then nothing after

Trying to gather the Ascend-Data-Rate and USR-Connect-Speed

 accounting_update_query = "UPDATE ${acct_table1} \
          SET FramedIPAddress = '%{Framed-IP-Address}', \
          AcctSessionTime = '%{Acct-Session-Time}', \
          AcctInputOctets = '%{Acct-Input-Octets}', \
          AcctOutputOctets = '%{Acct-Output-Octets}' \
          AscenDataRate = '%{Ascend-Xmit-Rate}' \
          USRConnectSpeed = '%{USR-Connect-Speed}' \
          WHERE AcctSessionId = '%{Acct-Session-Id}' \
          AND UserName = '%{SQL-User-Name}' \
          AND NASIPAddress= '%{NAS-IP-Address}'"