certificates for TLS Tunnel (peap mschap v2 authentication)

julien blanc blanc.julien at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:06:03 CEST 2007

Thanks Martin

i've just tried to make the changes that you have suggested and i have the
following problem

i don't know how to import .p12 files. In the mmc i have to give a pass for
the private key and i don't know where i can find it ! (and if it's
possible).

do you think i can try with .der or .pem files ?

thanks for your help !

Julien