RLM_PERL Integration Issue

FreeRadius-ML freeradius at zap2link.com
Tue Jul 17 20:09:40 CEST 2007

Ok,

  Here's what I did:

1. I've removed all the rlm_perl configurations from the radiusd.conf file, and
   enabled the digest authentication back.
2. I've added to my users file the following lines:

101 at 192.168.2.80 Auth-Type := Digest, User-Password == "101"
        Reply-Message = "Authenticated"

102 at 192.168.2.80 Auth-Type := Digest, User-Password == "102"
        Reply-Message = "Authenticated"

test at 192.168.2.80 Auth-Type := Digest, User-Password == "test"
        Reply-Message = "Authenticated"

  Now, when I try to authorize on FreeRadius, i'm getting the following:

modcall: entering group authenticate for request 1
rlm_digest: Configuration item "User-Password" or Digest-HA1 is required for authentication.
  modcall[authenticate]: module "digest" returns invalid for request 1
modcall: leaving group authenticate (returns invalid) for request 1

  I'm using version 1.1.7pre3

Z2L