Mikrotik Accounting ON/OFF

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Wed Jul 18 23:05:01 CEST 2007

I have an idle routerboard waiting for a replacement wifi mini-pci. It
has routeros 2.9 but somehow I am not tempted to try the upgrade:

upgrade to 3beta & failed logins:
http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17128

On liked topic things go from bad to worse - it seems that the wireless
package is working as well as setup command in beta:

RB133c and 3.10b:
http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16502&p=80766

And since routerboard has flash memory and not HDD for storing OS I am
not so sure what would happen to the licence after the
upgrade/downgrade. Not particularly keen to find out :-(

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP