mod_auth_radius

Nick Owen nowen at wikidsystems.com
Thu Jul 19 15:14:28 CEST 2007

On 7/19/07, Rascher, Markus <markus.mr.rascher at siemens.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> is there a tutorial how to install mod_auth_radius on an apache 2.xx server?
> The howto on the freeradius webpage is a little bit deprecated i guess.
> i get an error when starting the apache server after installing
> mod_auth_radius:
>
> # service httpd start
> Starting httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 205 of
> /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
> /usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_auth_radius-2.0.so into server:
> /usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_auth_radius-2.0.so: undefined
> symbol: ap_snprintf
> [FAILED]

You might try mod_auth_xradius.  I have done a couple of apache +
radius + WiKID 2FA docs that might help:
http://www.wikidsystems.com/documentation/howtos/how-to-add-two-factor-authentication-to-apache/

http://www.howtoforge.com/apache_radius_two_factor_authentication

The latter is more recent.

HTH,