Quirky question about rewriting usernames

Cliff Cole clifflcole at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:35:13 CEST 2007

Thanks for the reply.  I'm new to free radius and have been
overwhelmed with documentation the past few days.  Let me explain in
some logic and maybe I can make some sense as to what I'm trying to
do.

User authentication comes from "NAS A"

IF the username does not have @domain.com and NAS = "NAS A"
THEN append @domain.com

IF the username has @domain.com and NAS = "NAS A"
THEN continue with username as is.

Hope this helps to clear up what I'm trying to do.  I appologize for
not being very clear.

Thanks

Cliff