Second level authentication.

Alexander V. Klepikov klepikov_a at up.ua
Fri Jul 20 08:20:22 CEST 2007

Hello, ashish!
You wrote  on Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:21:30 +0530:

av> I dont want the user to go directly in priv mode.
av> through priv level = 15 we direclty get into priv level right.

av> what i am looking for is first the user get into user level  and
av> then with
av> another
av> password in level 2. (not with enable password)..it should be
av> through RADIUS
av> server.

What I can say for sure is that Cisco (router sofware v12.4) sends request
for user '$enab15$' when you type 'enable' or 'enable 15'. If you type
'enable 2', it will send request for user '$enab2$', if you type 'enable
3' - '$enab3$' and so on. Of course you must have in Cisco config something
like

aaa authentication enable default group radius

With best regards, Alexander V. Klepikov.  E-mail: klepikov_a at up.ua