rml_perl question

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jul 24 16:41:21 CEST 2007

FreeRadius-ML wrote:
>   Now, my question is this, what is the formula to calculate the digest from all of the
> above information? I've tried backtracking the code, but ended up with a slight headache.
> If anyone has information, that would be highly appreciated.

  I don't understand.

  The "digest" module does all this.  See the code.

  The "radiusd.conf" file has multiple references to "digest".  One of
which is:

 	 # See 'doc/rfc/draft-sterman-aaa-sip-00.txt' for details

  FreeRADIUS already implements digest authentication.  Why would you
re-implement it elsewhere?  And if you're going to re-implement it
elsewhere, why not just use the code in rlm_digest?