rml_perl question

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jul 24 17:22:27 CEST 2007

FreeRadius-ML wrote:
>   Yes, that was the initial idea. However, $RAD_CHECK{User-Password}, at least according to
> my log file doesn't exist:

  I don't understand.  Did you update the Perl script to set that?  Or
are you just looking at the debug output, and expecting to see
$RAD_CHECK{User-Password} somehow magically appear?

  So... what Perl script are you using?  Post it.

> rlm_perl: RAD_CHECK: Auth-Type = perl

  I'm about ready to stop answering your messages.  Every single thing
in the documentation, and what you've been told here has said

  DO NOT SET AUTH-TYPE.

  Yet... there you go setting it.

  Honestly, I just don't understand why you're so insistent on ignoring
the advice you're given here.  Damn near all of the problems you're
running into are because you're working hard to break things.

  If you're not going to follow the advice given here, stop asking
questions.