Radius Access PB

Elie Hani ehani at wise.net.lb
Fri Jul 27 09:02:42 CEST 2007

Hi

I have freeradius launched and working great on my server, for ADSL
authentication, with one NAS, but I am trying to use the same radius with
another RAS configured on another DSP, I'm getting always this message:
RADIUS, Accounting Request
With no reply from my server, even though, in the same time, everything is
working great with the other DSP, and if I make radtest locally, I can get
on my radius (using radiusd -x) the access request and the reply.

I tried to do the same configuration with the other DSP, ignoring the
postgresql Flags, and still getting the request but no reply from my side.

Any idea??

Thanks
Best regards,
Elie Hani