Wrong behaviour of rlm_ldap module + users file

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jul 27 14:00:58 CEST 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 13:25 +0200, inverse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried the suggestion and it didn't work, here are the involved
> radiusd.conf sections.

Ok. I quick glance at the code shows that the Ldap-Group compare
function will do an LDAP search to find the users LDAP DN. You can set
it, and it should skip the search - however, the attribute needs to go
in the request pairs (grr) so put these lines in "hints"

DEFAULT
	Ldap-UserDn = `cn=%{User-Name},ou=whatever,...`

Note that the DN need not be "real"