SQL usage ideas

Roy Walker rwalker at sensorlogic.com
Mon Jul 30 06:47:46 CEST 2007

Maybe I am misunderstanding you, but are you saying there is already a method to pull the data from the database and cache it using 'fastusers'?  I do not see anyway to do that...

There are a lot reasons to keep the data in a database, look at the NAS table (I realize it is read-on-start for DOS reasons) but someone must be of the same mind set as me or there would be no client support in the SQL module.

Roy