Radius Client

Sofia Silva chufia at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:32:58 CEST 2007

Hi!
i'm trying to authenticate a Linux client but i'm having some problems.
I'm running the server in debbuging mode, and when i send a request from the
linux client, the server rejects it saying "invalid password". The password
it shows is sth like"/245/eer/m43...." and so on, so i thougth the problem
could be the secret word. however, i've checked it, both in the server's
clients.conf file, and in the client's servers file, and it's ok.
I've also tried with "radstatus" and the message i get is "Packet does not
contain required Message-Authenticator attribute"
I would appreciate a lot if sb could help me.
regards,
Sofia