Adding a NAS via SQL

Paul Lambert paul.lambert at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:13:10 CEST 2007

Thanks for that Claudiu - I'll have to see what I can do :)

Handling the sighup would be a big deal. I am adding my NAS via a php script
so I can easily ask it to give the server a kick once i've added a NAS.

It may be that I can live with an hourly cron job - will have to see. In
theory there could be a lot of NAS deviced being added...

Paul.