error make rlm_tls

Pilar Sanchez pilar.sanchez at cedex.es
Fri Jun 1 09:00:44 CEST 2007

> Pilar Sanchez wrote:
> > I put as option of "compile"
> > -with-openssl-libraries=/usr/local/ssl/lib
> > --with-openssl-includes=/usr/local/ssl/include
>
>   Maybe that should be with --with-openssl-libraries.
>
>   You have -with-openssl-libraries.

I wrote bad in the email but was rigth when I compiled. I  did all the
process again and still had to modify the Makefiles of modules.

But now I've found another problem and I think this will be more difficult
to solve,  when I execute radius -X -A I've got:

rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/tls: ld.so.1: radiusd: fatal: relocation
error: file /usr/local/freeradius/lib/rlm_eap_tls-1.1.6.so
: symbol cbtls_password: referenced symbol not found
radiusd.conf[10]: eap: Module instantiation failed.
radiusd.conf[1959] Unknown module "eap".

Thanks