2.0.0-pre1 - cannot build on FreeBSD

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Sat Jun 2 16:01:58 CEST 2007

David Wood wrote:

> It didn't take until tomorrow - this looks better, and is tested and
> apparently working with autoconf 2.61.

Thanks for doing background research about the bug, and thanks for
the patch.

> What do you think? Do you agree that that's a better solution than the
> patch in bug #454?

I agree. It seems to be the underlying problem, so it's better to fix
it like that. I've applied your patch to HEAD and branch 1.1.

> Meanwhile, I think I've fixed the packaging list for the FreeRADIUS 2
> port on FreeBSD (and the script that generates it) - though this process
> did flag up one oddity. src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_psk is not
> built in 2.0.0-pre1. So far as I can tell, this is because Makefile.in
> is never turned into a Makefile. Is this intentional?

I think this module is still experimental, therefore it's not surprising
there is no Makefile and no configure script.

--
Nicolas Baradakis