Help Users Online Listing Issues

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Wed Jun 6 15:10:21 CEST 2007

Problem with remote servers is only if packets are missing. If they are
(all) arriving it's no problem at all.

Accounting Stop packet should contain Acct-Stop-Time and
Acct-Session-Time. Run radiusd -X or radsniff and see what's in those
packets. Also have a look if the packets causing problems are not of
Interim-Update variety. As I said - they are spaced exactly at 15
minutes.

Ivan Kalik
Kaliik Informatika ISP