check-config option

Dennis Skinner dskinner at bluefrog.com
Thu Jun 7 16:26:11 CEST 2007

Giovanni Lovato wrote:
> So how could I check configuration before sighupping the process?
> I try a script called ``check-radiusd-config'' but it gives me:

The preferred method is to have a test server.  Generally you want a
primary and secondary server anyways and often I will use the secondary
to test minor changes since there is very little traffic there normally.

Aside from that, I think you can change the port it listens on and start
another process along side the production one.  Then as long as you
don't mess up the syntax when changing the port back, you should have
your test.

--
Dennis Skinner
Systems Administrator