freeradius eap-ttls pap ldap

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Sat Jun 9 01:14:40 CEST 2007

emmcosta wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a problem with my configuration, authorize is ok but
> authentication fail.I use freeradius 1.1.6 e openldap 2.2.13 and use
> windows xp for client with securew2.

Oops didn't see you were using securew2

Just checked through the manual.

Your right it supports PAP , though it would appear from your debug
output that the User-Password wasn't been included in the request, which
is why authentication is failing. Looks like outer encryption is always
EAP-TTLS and you have a choice of either PAP or offloading the inner
encryption to another module.

I'll have a look on monday when i'm back at work, as I should really
investigate it for our upcoming RADIUs roll out.