Freeradius as a secondary

Jeff jeffa at jahelpdesk.com
Sun Jun 10 18:47:07 CEST 2007

I am using the version installed through software update on opensuse
Its 1. something but not sure exactly
radrelay is installed
tested but i its creating the work file,etc no errors but nothing showing up at primary when doing a test

as to proxy to realm in proxy section

You are saying I could setup to proxy the accounting back to the primary radius and not use radrelay?
The below to realms

heres what i have now on the secondary
realm globalco.net {
       type            = radius