Freeradius as a secondary

Jeff jeffa at jahelpdesk.com
Mon Jun 11 16:28:37 CEST 2007

Ok new issue thats eluding me
I uninstalled version 1. then installed version 2

anyway. i resetup the configs and made sure my services file is 1645 radius and 1646 for acct as before
anyway
when i do a auth with ntradping all connects aok
when i do anykind of an accouting request, stop start update i get error 10054
which i read may mean check the port which it apperas i am set aok unless i am missing something

NEXT
Nothing is going into the radacct dir for detail file either or is it being created

Also when i do a /etc/init.d/freeradius start or restart everything is aok
when i do a /etc/init.d/freeradius reload I see in the radius log that its saying there is errors in the radius config

Anyway anyone have any ideas?
      _____