To check Simultaneous against 2 NASes

Irina irina at nas.net
Tue Jun 12 23:33:38 CEST 2007

Thanks so much.  It makes a perfect sense.  I now understand that the NAS
(that the user has been connected on) will be pulled out of MySQL with
simul_verify_query and checked against of that NAS, not the one that a user
is trying to connect through.

>>There might be trouble with Cisco clients as the OID in checkrad is a bit
dated.
Can you explain a little more.  We do have 2 Cisco.  Checkrad itself works
fine, I can see it in checkrad.log

Thank you again.
Irina