encrypted password

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB felipe-listas at terenet.com.br
Wed Jun 13 00:26:00 CEST 2007

Hi Arran,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried Crypt-Password := "9D8wtP7DGqgCg", but then the debug says:

(...)
modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns ok for request 2
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 2
rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type Local
auth: type Local
auth: user supplied User-Password does NOT match local User-Password
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Login incorrect: [anavc/2572ava] (from client localhost port 0)
Delaying request 2 for 2 seconds

When I try with a clear text password user, it says:

(...)
modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns ok for request 3
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 3
rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type Local
auth: type Local
auth: user supplied User-Password matches local User-Password
(...)

Thank you,

Felipe