2.0.0 documentation for radiusd.conf.

Alan Dekok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jun 14 10:44:25 CEST 2007

Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>>> Control instead of config ?
> Both appear to work and do the same thing when updating things...

  I didn't want to break existing 2.0.0-pre systems.  But "config" will
be removed before 2.0.0-final.

> It appears that either update request is broken,
> or something else weird is happening.

  OK.  There was a corner case where if the attribute set via "=" or
":=", and not already in the destination list, it wouldn't be added.
I've committed a fix.

  To see for yourself what's going on with the internals of the
condition matching and attribute adding, do: radiusd -xxxxx :)