Freeradius w/ mikrotik - blank password issue

Jay Banks jbanks at nalcomwireless.com
Thu Jun 14 20:47:31 CEST 2007

> > And then I added something like this to the "users" file:
> > 00095B23389F    User-Password := "password"
>
> 00095B23389F Auth-Type := Accept

Thank you very much. I actually think I tried that, but at the time the
colons in the MAC address was probably doing me in. Then again...maybe not.
I do remember trying some different auth-types, though. After getting that
colon issue fixed, I was just to the point of asking someone more
experienced than myself.

Again, really appreciate the fast response.

Jay