Errors reading dictionary - MikroTik

Liam Farr liam at farr.net.nz
Fri Jun 15 10:54:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

I was reading the FreeRADIUS how to guide on mikrotik's wiki, which
explicitly said remove the dictionary file and replace it, (I have now
changed the wiki to read 'include the dictionary.mikrotik file...).

How would I get hold of the new updated dictionary file (that your about to
release)?

Cheers

Liam