2.0.0 documentation for radiusd.conf.

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Fri Jun 15 11:13:28 CEST 2007

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Ok, is there any way to get it to be more verbose about whats causing
>> the bus error ?
>>
>> I'm going grab a fresh copy from the repository, just in case cvs update
>> has mangled one of the files....
>
> make distclean
> ./configure --with-you-options
> make
> rm -rf /usr/local/lib/rlm_*   (or whatever to remove all old version of the libraries)
> make install
> ldconfig -v
>
> if you dont delete your old rlm_ libraries then if there isnt a major revision update
> they WILL come back to bite you.

rm -rf /usr/local/src/freeradius-cvscurrent
rm -rf /usr/local/freeradius-cvs140607
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freeradius.org:/source checkout radiusd
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/freeradius-cvs150607
make
make install

Best to be safe :)
--
Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk)
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer