1.0.0 -> 1.1.6 DB Schema conversion

inverse inverse at ngi.it
Fri Jun 15 12:49:05 CEST 2007

On 6/15/07, Francesco Cristofori <f.cristofori at satcom.it> wrote:

> I'm going to upgrade freeradius from v.1.0.0 to v.1.1.6 and I noticed that the database structure has changed.
> Are there any tools to quickly migrate the db?

having noticed a few changes myself, I just edited the sql.conf's to
fit my needs without midifying the database structure.
To be honest my sql queries were already heavily modified to perform
additional tasks, like tracking wireless users who modify their framed
IP address or checking some other data coming from the NAS, so that
wasn't a problem for me..