freeradius performance , requests per second

deepak kumar deepak2k06 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 09:44:25 CEST 2007

Hi
I am using freeradius 1.1.6 on Suse Linux 10 , and mysql for database.
My processor is Intel Pentium 4, 3.40 Ghz, RAM is 512 MB and hard disk is 80
GB.
On this configuration how many requests , freeraradius can handle per
second.
Is there any tool which can test the performance of freeradius.
Can you please  tell  me  the average number of authentication requests
that  freeradius  can process  per second.

can it handle 1 lac requests per second.

thanks
deepak