Support for PEAP-Mschapv2 and PEAP-GTC simultaneously?

Colleen C. Morrissey morric at rpi.edu
Tue Jun 19 18:42:57 CEST 2007

Hi,

>   Why?  If you have the clear-text password on the server, you can just
> compare the two.  There's no need to configure rlm_pap to do the NT hash.

I don't have the clear text password.  Your original reply said this
would work with clear text password or nt hash.  I have the NT hash
and/or I can get the SHA1 base 64 encoded password (which was working
with gtc by itself).  Can I get pap/gtc to work with the NT hash password?
I don't manage the ldap service so getting the clear text password will
not be easy and may not be possible organizationally.   Thanks.