Exec-Program-Wait

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB felipe-listas at terenet.com.br
Wed Jun 20 17:11:09 CEST 2007

Hi gurus!

Should this work, or am I missing something?
radiusd -x doesnt outupt any call to this script.

When I run it thru users file, it is called, and works.

mysql> SELECT
radgroupcheck.id,radgroupcheck.GroupName,radgroupcheck.Attribute,radgroupcheck.Value,radgroupcheck.op
FROM radgroupcheck,usergroup WHERE usergroup.Username = 'mendes' AND
usergroup.GroupName = radgroupcheck.GroupName ORDER BY radgroupcheck.id;
| id | GroupName | Attribute         |
Value                                        | op |
| 24 | dialup2   | Exec-Program-Wait | php
/intranet/prod/src/checkradius.php %u %n | := |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Thank you,

Felipe Ceglia