mschapv2 and users file

Ryan Kramer rkramer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:47:01 CEST 2007

I'm having the same problem on 1.1.6, but when I try the cobb
Cleartext-Password := "secret" as below, i get this when starting...

/etc/raddb-test/users[1]: Parse error (check) for entry test: Unknown
attribute "Cleartext-password"
Errors reading /etc/raddb-test/users
radiusd.conf[1052]: files: Module instantiation failed.
radiusd.conf[1654] Unknown module "files".
radiusd.conf[1589] Failed to parse authorize section.