Ldap Group Membership Requirements

Cody Jarrett cody.jarrett at itfreedom.com
Wed Jun 20 18:07:07 CEST 2007

I'm trying to require a user to be a member of the wireless group in
ldap to be able to join the wireless. All users can currently join the
wireless. I can't find very much documentation on the groupmembers*
lines in the ldap section of radius.conf. Basically trying to figure out
what I need to add to these lines: groupname_attribute,
groupmembership_filter, and groupmembership_attribute. Also not sure if
I need to add something to users file like: DEFAULT LDAP-Group ==
"wireless". Can anyone provide input on what I need to configure, Thanks.

wireless group in ldap, you can see cjarrett is a member:
dn: cn=wireless,ou=Groups,dc=itfreedom,dc=com
objectClass: posixGroup
cn: wireless
gidNumber: 1011
memberUid: cjarrett