Off-topic: DHCP server with radius support

Eshun Benjamin bkeshun at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 20 18:54:54 CEST 2007

Slightly off-topic. Is anyone aware of a DHCP server with radius
support. Or even just with exec support? I 'd like to setup a DHPC that
will ask a radius server for IP instead of assigning it itself

A radius server assigning IPs  .......that is not radius (!) . May be you mean the radius server authenticating (MACs and/or IPs) before the dhcp assigns it; this you have to configure and write your own scripts on the dhcp server to authenticate against the radius. Radius is for AAA

Benjamin K. Eshun

Envoyé le : Mercredi, 20 Juin 2007, 14h18mn 09s
Objet : Off-topic: DHCP server with radius support

--
Kostas Kalevras - Network Operations Center
National Technical University of Athens

-