rlm-digest - devel question

UriCALL Support freeradius at uricall.com
Wed Jun 20 22:22:27 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I have noticed that in latest versions of rlm_digest the part with converting of the attributes to something useful (DEBUG("    rlm_digest: Converting Digest-Attributes to something sane...")) was moved from authorize section to authenticate section. There was even a discussion a while back on the mailing list that this could be moved again to authorize part (so it can be used by other modules as well), but still nothing has happened.
I am building a module which will make use of the conversion of those attributes and using right now the old version of rlm_digest.c file. Is there any reason for which the conversion of the attributes is not moved back to authorize section in standard distribution? I am asking this because I must instruct my users to patch freeradius every time they use my module.

Thxs in advance for any answer I would get.

Cheers,
DanB