radsqlrelay is rude

Tomas Hoger tomas.hoger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:30:17 CEST 2007

On 6/22/07, Stefan Winter <stefan.winter at restena.lu> wrote:
> attempting to kill a running radsql with ^C doesn't do anything, and kill'ing
> it with TERM doesn't impress it either on my system. I had to send KILL to
> get rid of it. Is this intentional?

I remember hitting similar problem, when experimenting with
radsqlrelay.  IIRC I was not able to break it when it was not able to
connect do DB.  It sets $need_exit to 1 on signal, but value was not
checked when it was constantly re-trying to connect to DB.  Your
problem may be similar.

However, "fixing" it may cause trouble elsewhere.  From a brief look
on the script I guess you should expect duplicated records if you
break it's execution and restart it.

th.