reference guide...

suganthi V vs_sugani at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 25 12:25:45 CEST 2007

Hi all,

            I am new to freeradius. I want to understand the over all code flow and design of freeradius. Can anyone suggest any reference guide for understanding the design of freeradius please??????? I went thro some manuals of freeradius. But they r theoritical, explaining about radius configurations and packet formats. But i want to understand the design of that... Please help me if u know some guide.....

Thanks a lot.....