2.0.0-pre sqlippool

Hugh Messenger hugh at alaweb.com
Wed Jun 27 01:26:31 CEST 2007

I said:
> 2) Where can I find the sqlippool schema in 2.0.0?

I went ahead and used the same schema from 1.1.6, seems to be OK.  But I'd
still like to know where to find it documented, for next time I need it.

Anyway, there seems to be a few issues in the mysql-ippool-dialup.conf file.

1) In the allocate-find query ...

allocate-find = "SELECT FramedIPAddress FROM radippool \
  WHERE pool_name = '%{reply:Pool-Name}' AND expiry_time < NOW() \
  ORDER BY pool_name, (UserName <> '%{User-Name}'), (CallingStationId <>
'%{Calling-Station-Id}'), expiry_time \
  LIMIT 1 \
  FOR UPDATE"

It seems to want %{check:Pool-Name}.  Which is weird in itself, because 'man
unlang' doesn't mention a 'check' list type, it should be 'request'.  But
that doesn't work!  The only thing that seems to work in 2.0.0 is
%{check:Pool-Name}.  Can't just be %{Pool-Name}, either.

2) In the allocate-update query ...

allocate-update = "UPDATE radippool \
  SET NASIPAddress = '%{NAS-IP-Address}', pool_key = '${pool-key}', \
  CallingStationId = '%{Calling-Station-Id}', UserName = '%{User-Name}', \
  expiry_time = NOW() + INTERVAL ${lease-duration} SECOND \
  WHERE FramedIPAddress = '%{FramedIPAddress}'"

... I have to change the %{FramedIPAddress} to %I to get this query to work.

3) Looks like the file is line wrapped at 80 chars, all long lines had to be
joined back together.  I don't know if this was an artifact of the way I
checked out / updated in cvs, or if the file is actually like that.

>    -- hugh

   -- hugh